top of page

Stockport HAF



E-Vouchers will be sent to corresponding Stockport schools on the 8th March. The evouchers will give you 4 credits for booking your funded place (1 credit is equal to 1 daily booking).

Please contact the bookings team on if you need assitance and/or belive you are eligible but are yet to receive your vouchers.

Eligibility Criteria

Your child may qualify if you have any of these incomes:

  • Income Support

  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance

  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance

  • The guaranteed part of Pension Credit

  • Child Tax Credit (as long as your annual gross income is £16,190 or less and  you don’t get Working Tax Credit)

  • Working Tax Credit run-off after you come off Working Tax Credit

  • Universal Credit that you applied for on, or after, 1 April 2018. As long as your household income is less than £7,400 a year after tax, not including any benefits

Please note, this is in addition to the free school meals available to all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2




  • Children assessed by the local authority as being in need, at risk, or vulnerable

  • Young carers

  • Looked-after children or previously looked after children

  • Children with an EHC (education, health, and care) plan

  • Children who have low attendance rates at school or who are at risk of exclusion

  • Children living in areas of high deprivation or from low-income households who are not in receipt of free school meals

  • Children in transition phases between nursery and primary school or primary and secondary school


*This list is not exhaustive, and it is open to the local authority to decide which children should benefit from the 15% flexible funding element of their HAF funding.  As there is only 15% there is no guarantee of a space being available under this condition.

If you are unsure please click the chat button to talk to a member of the team or email

If you are eligible for Income-related Free School Meals but not yet claiming please do this through your local council website or email

bottom of page